Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whew...what a day.

Well the air bed is back up and running! My husband is a genius. Woohoo! Today was eventful, from 300+ bobby pins and safety pins sprawled all across my living room floor (thank you Emilee) to realizing that I was out of butter when I had just taken something out of the oven that needed butter on top of it that instant. So, nothing tragic...just eventful. When I was doing my devotions today, the Lord really pressed something on my heart. I was reading in Matthew, where Jesus was giving the sermon on the mount and where he talked about how we treat others, and I realized that sometimes we can have little grudges or bad feelings in our hearts against someone and not even realize it. At least not until the Lord shows us. The Lord knows our hearts even more than we do, and that's how he knew exactly what I needed to read today. I had something small that I was holding against someone and it wasn't right. The Lord showed me and I was able to pray about it and get rid of it. God is ever faithful and will never fail to show us what we need. He is so good! I can go to sleep tonight knowing that I cleared something from my heart, and that the Lord took time to show me. I really am blessed! Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment