Thursday, May 27, 2010

Seriously?

Hey :)
Well long story short...it wasn't a hole in our air mattress, it was a rip in the seam. So, I had the pleasure of returning it (out of it's box cuz it wouldn't fit) to JcPenny's. Luckily, the girl remembered me and swapped it out no questions asked! Today is my brother-in-law's 23 bday! Happy Bday Alex!! I got to see my momma today. She brought down some adorable clothes and shoes she had bought for Emilee. It was good to see her :) We only live an hour away but life is busy so we don't get to see each other as much as we would like. I know this is a very random and sporadic blog...but hey, that's the story of my life. Hope everyone has a good Friday! My hubby gets off early tomorrow and is off Monday for Memorial Day! Woohoo for long weekends!!! G'night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment